For Habit to occur:
- Desire
- Knowledge
- Skill
Habit - H = abit
abit - a = bit
bit - b = it
it - i = t
t = cross
#Always look to the cross when you need HELP#
And to get rid of your bad habits, you NEED:
Motivation = Motive + action
Application = Eg. Quiet time
HAHA.
Something I've learnt today :)
WHICH I OBVIOUSLY LACK -_-
The week passed so fast that ( fill in the expression ).
There is this group of people which i want to give kudos to:
(alphabetical order) Bookeong, Chenghoong, Hoongkit, Jake, Malcolm.
On Monday ( 12 - 01 - 2009 ), we participated in AS soccer tournament in which we drew one match and lost two. I shan't go into details of all the matches because its too tedious but this is one tournament that i see the beauty of the game. Our fighting spirit, co-operation and the fun we had as a team. Especially the last match, i thank God for the fun out of it. 5-4 was the score and we were facing against the strongest team in our group. Nevertheless, we managed to threaten them in a few occasions even though many of us were out of steam. Truly these guys made me see what teamwork is and also the love for one another. And i learned that when people has nothing to lose, they normally give it their all. That's when u see the hunger in their eyes. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
All had injuries too HAHHA. I even have tattoo on my feet.
Oh yeah, not forgetting to thank the supporters. You girls did well even without ponk ponk.
Perhaps, we can aim for next year glory alright! HAH.
Every single day was project, project and still project. OH WELL, that's poly for ME.
CCA open hse for BNSS happened on Saturday and this was the best open house I've been at i must say. Relaxing and smooth-flowing. What really runs through my mind now is how many people will really joined the BB this coming Wednesday. *cross finger* Well, we did our best in selling the BB, now God will do the rest yeah :)
Another project will be down tmr and i will be left with two projects for Sociology and World Issue. And i am seriously sick with the fact that i haven't learn anything for maths since topic 2. The concurrent topic is 5, or maybe 6 i dunno.
-______________-
Wish me luck.
Nah, i don't want luck.
I want my time management,
I want my motivation,
i want my rest!
Food For Thought : I ate Yong Tau FOO for five days straight, my swimming float around my waist seems to be smaller, can yong tau foo really cut down weight!?
HAH.
- Desire
- Knowledge
- Skill
Habit - H = abit
abit - a = bit
bit - b = it
it - i = t
t = cross
#Always look to the cross when you need HELP#
And to get rid of your bad habits, you NEED:
Motivation = Motive + action
Application = Eg. Quiet time
HAHA.
Something I've learnt today :)
WHICH I OBVIOUSLY LACK -_-
The week passed so fast that ( fill in the expression ).
There is this group of people which i want to give kudos to:
(alphabetical order) Bookeong, Chenghoong, Hoongkit, Jake, Malcolm.
On Monday ( 12 - 01 - 2009 ), we participated in AS soccer tournament in which we drew one match and lost two. I shan't go into details of all the matches because its too tedious but this is one tournament that i see the beauty of the game. Our fighting spirit, co-operation and the fun we had as a team. Especially the last match, i thank God for the fun out of it. 5-4 was the score and we were facing against the strongest team in our group. Nevertheless, we managed to threaten them in a few occasions even though many of us were out of steam. Truly these guys made me see what teamwork is and also the love for one another. And i learned that when people has nothing to lose, they normally give it their all. That's when u see the hunger in their eyes. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
All had injuries too HAHHA. I even have tattoo on my feet.
Oh yeah, not forgetting to thank the supporters. You girls did well even without ponk ponk.
Perhaps, we can aim for next year glory alright! HAH.
Every single day was project, project and still project. OH WELL, that's poly for ME.
CCA open hse for BNSS happened on Saturday and this was the best open house I've been at i must say. Relaxing and smooth-flowing. What really runs through my mind now is how many people will really joined the BB this coming Wednesday. *cross finger* Well, we did our best in selling the BB, now God will do the rest yeah :)
Another project will be down tmr and i will be left with two projects for Sociology and World Issue. And i am seriously sick with the fact that i haven't learn anything for maths since topic 2. The concurrent topic is 5, or maybe 6 i dunno.
-______________-
Wish me luck.
Nah, i don't want luck.
I want my time management,
I want my motivation,
i want my rest!
Food For Thought : I ate Yong Tau FOO for five days straight, my swimming float around my waist seems to be smaller, can yong tau foo really cut down weight!?
HAH.




No comments:
Post a Comment